Academic Summer School
REGISTRATION INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED MARCH, 2020
The West Bloomfield Academic Summer High School program offers an opportunity for students to recover credit, gain additional high school credit or improve a grade in the summer.
Visit the .
All students are expected to attend classes regularly and behave in a way that is conducive to teaching and learning. If students fail to attend classes regularly or are disruptive, they will be dropped from their classes and tuition will not be refunded.
- The West Bloomfield Student Code of Conduct is in effect for all students with an emphasis on proper attire and respectful behavior.
- Students found smoking or fighting on school property will be dropped from the program and tuition will not be refunded.
- Students will be allowed up to three (3) absences per class. After three (3) absences, the student will be dropped from the program and tuition will not be refunded.
- Tardy three (3) times per class (under 15 minutes late) will equal one (1) absence. Tardy after 15 minutes is an absence.
- Final grades will not be released until all textbooks and materials are returned. Students must leave the premises immediately after class unless they are involved in an activity at West Bloomfield High School which directly follows summer school.
Students will be dropped from the program after three (3) warnings.